We offer four methods of store purchase delivery:
When ordering larger quantities or wholesale, depending on the case, we can arrange and agree on special delivery solutions and pricing.
You can pay for purchases made at the www.zimjuspeks.lv store in four ways:
Warranty, returns & refunds
By making purchases at the www.zimjuspeks.lv store you’ve read and are agreeing to the following regarding our services:
- Two year warranty – All purchases made from the “Jewellery & accessories” category in the store come with a two year warranty. If upon receiving or within two years of purchase your item displays defects we will exchange it for another item of the same kind. To exchange items, you’ll have to submit an image of the defective item or return the defective item. To arrange an exchange please contact us by e-mail.
- Responsibility regarding product descriptions – Our product descriptions are based on Latvian cultural heritage and artistic interpretation of symbols contained therein. We will not issue refunds or exchange items based on complaints regarding any type of spiritual, supernatural, religious or magical effect presence or lack thereof regardless of what is written in any item’s description.
- Mail delivery speed and shipment loss – We are unable to guarantee the speed of international mail delivery. It can vary between 3 and 30 days, however mostly it is under two weeks. Please use the provided tracking information to keep tabs on your order’s progress, but if 30 days have passed or you believe that your package may be lost, please contact us and we’ll turn to the mail service provider. If they declare the package lost, we’ll either send out another package or return your money – according to your preference.
- If the item is unavailable – If an item you’ve ordered and paid for happens to be out of stock and you do not wish to wait for it to become available again or if the estimated delivery is too far away, you may request a refund or exchange the item(s) for a similar item that is in stock.
Zimjuspeks.lv uses an SSL certificate – that means that all information exchanged between the site and its users is protected from coming into the hands of third parties. Any personal information provided to us for the purpose of facilitating services will be used only for this purpose and will not be specially stored, analyzed or provided to any third party.
If you would like your personal data to be deleted from our database, please write to email@example.com and it will be done.
Terms & conditions
By using www.zimjuspeks.lv you agree to the following:
- Not to use content without the author’s permission – All the content found in www.zimjuspeks.lv (text, images etc.) may not be copied or used for any commercial activity and direct or indirect financial gain without the author’s permission. The rights to all the content in this site, except for that which is found in the himmeli sections, are held by Brigita Ektermane (firstname.lastname@example.org). The rights to content related to himmeli are held by David Ektermanis (email@example.com).
- If you would like to use content from www.zimjuspeks.lv in a non-commercial way (such as for education or to supplement your own content), please reach out to the corresponding rights holder (see previous point) and include a reference to the original source.
By purchasing products from the www.zimjuspeks.lv store you agree to the following:
- Not to copy product designs – It is forbidden to use the designs or images contained in any of the products found on www.zimjuspeks.lv for commercial purposes or any financial gain, direct or indirect, without the author’s permission. Rights to all the product, except for those found in the himmeli sections, are held by Brigita Ektermane (firstname.lastname@example.org). Rights to the designs in the himmeli products sections are held by David Ektermanis (email@example.com).
- Not to resell without permission – Is it forbidden to resell the products from www.zimjuspeks.lv without an agreement with the rights holders (See previous section). If you would like to purchase our products wholesale for resale, please contact us.
Trouble receiving e-mails from us?
If you’re not receiving e-mails from us, make sure to check your junk folder and whitelist (add to your contacts) these e-mails – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Our e-mails use an SSL protocol so if they are sent from either of the addresses listed previously, they safe to open and all communications between us are private!